• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Love Rock 2005 MIJ open book Headstock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prudd

Reaction score
One of my Les Pauls has to go, and this one got the short straw:

Made in japan in 2005 for the Japanese market, hence the rarer open book head stock as opposed to the export ones with the little 'nipple'.
Cherry Sunburst maple veneer on top of a maple cap, Mahogany neck and body, Rosewood board. MK11 pickups with braided wire. The depth of the flame on the top is outstanding considering its a veneer and Im fairly sure the body is one piece, though as you all know tokai are very good at making a 2 piece look like a one piece . A fair few small dings/dents on the top, a couple on the back, none on the neck, nothing that is easy to show up in pics.
sounds great, plays great and looks great.
Comes with top quality gig bag, forgotten the name of it, will have to get it out of the loft!

£500 ono UK sale only please

Hi L
I did get your message and replied to it. I'm in lanzarote at the moment, dodgy internet access, back next monday.

Back