European Distributors

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiksilver78

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of sellers and/or distributors for Tokai guitars in mainland Europe?

I believe that Tokai UK guitars are made with that distinct "dimple" headstock? and does it make a difference in playability? I mean, is the same guitar as anywhere else with the exception of the headstock?

I'm particularly interested in their left handed models: which are available but specifically in the ES-335 (Sunburst) and EX (Natural?) models - also LP and SG models :)

Thanks for any info!

Quiksilver78 said:
Does anyone have a list of sellers and/or distributors for Tokai guitars in mainland Europe?

I believe that Tokai UK guitars are made with that distinct "dimple" headstock? and does it make a difference in playability? I mean, is the same guitar as anywhere else with the exception of the headstock?

I'm particularly interested in their left handed models: which are available but specifically in the ES-335 (Sunburst) and EX (Natural?) models - also LP and SG models :)

Thanks for any info!

http://www.fretsguitarcentre.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d524_Tokai_Electric_Guitars.html

3rdstone said:
This is fasciniting, my fellow country Finland deals with new Tokai's.. Awsome!

The prices seem to be higher though. 495euros for a SG48L when I've seen it elsewhere for 385euros

Thanks to the rest for the links, if anyone knows more places, please let me know.

I'm particularly looking for the EX, ES, SG, and LP(LS) models in left hand. A little harder to track.

Can anyone answer that bit about the dimple on UK headstocks? are they essentially the same guitar? and is the UK the only country that has this "restriction/rule" whatever it may be called? :D

Thanks again!

http://www.ambarguitars.com/ (in Turkey)

I can put you in touch with him, I've bought from him before and have had nothing but successful transactions.

Back