Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Identify my Tokai AST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tokaicito
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Identify my Tokai AST Reply with quote

Hello. I am a happy owner of a guitar Tokai AST. I am delighted with the guitar but due to limited information about this brand in my country would ask the experts of the forum. I like to know if this is a AST 70 or AST AST80 . I would also like to know if , looking at the pictures , is a Japanese Tokai AST . If the body , the neck , pickups and electronics correspond to the Japanese model. I wonder if pickups and its components are genuine Japanese . Except in the neck , the body is not indicated at any time or the origin or model . Also, if anyone knew what you mean to tell me the letters and numbers on the body and neck . I would be very grateful. Many thanks.

Codigo THUMBNAIL para foros:

Tokaicito
Plucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Help me, please Reply with quote

Help me, please.
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a 2014 model Goldstar. I suppose the only way to tell if it was a higher or lower model would be to test for nitro. I have one (2 tone) from 2012.

Congrats on your axe.
Tokaicito
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: Thank you very much. Reply with quote

Thank you for answering. Anyone else have any comments ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: