VINTAGE MIJ GUITARS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerguitars

Reaction score
VINTAGE TOKAI'S and other MIJ guitar's, are easily found, if you know where to look. Besides the major Japanese only auction site, there is a fixed price website, with over 1000 different Japanese music stores listed. There is a large Guitar Center type of music store chain and many more sellers, willing to sell Internationally. Of course this knowledge was hard found and etc.... Looking at the prices, the cost in Japan is rising, due to the demand for these great guitar's. If you want a vintage MIJ replica, you'd better hurry, because the price's just keep going up!! I'm willing to share MIJ knowledge gladly, but I'm a little reluctant to give the sites I use for buying direct away. I sell professionally. If you're looking for something special, I can usually find it for you.
All the best,
killerguitars 8)

killerguitars said:
..... there is a fixed price website, with over 1000 different Japanese music stores listed.

Great, killerguitars. and welcome to the Forum 8)

Pass us this web site! :)

Really? I wonder what site it can be... :roll:

hahaha! 3 years ago, it was another story. Honestly, it's already well known... Most of the expensive internet sellers are shopping there for ages...

Hell Gentlemen,
I'm not ready to divulge my sources in Japan. I joined The Tokai Forum to exchange information on MIJ guitar's. However, I am in the business, if you ask, I'll sell it !!
[email protected]

Please, please killerguitars, pass us the address of this Japanese guitar heaven.

How could we survive in the past... without this important information? :(

Hi,
Ishibashi is a great store, they've got over 22 locations throughout Japan.
You can address your emails to : International, Koichi Tanimoto. Koichi is very hip and speaks fluent English. http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u-box/ However, this isn't the site I mentioned earlier. You can put your favorite guitars in the search engine, it speaks English.

Is it a site with two words. I and K are the first letters? Or perhaps a site beginning with numbers?

I've found some good japanese sites selling second hand at good prices

Here's a link to the major Japanese only auction site. This Tokai is currently in auction. It's a real awsome looking guitar. Be sure to scroll down the page, to see the pictures. Don't bother trying to email, they won't answer.
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e47766491

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/free_search_20.php?keyword=&cate=&brand=&img_flg=1&page_cnt=12&order=1&shop=12&c_time=&h_price1=&h_price2=&fair=&state2=2&&start_index=24

Is that the site? Want it removed?

No LOL !!! Ikebe Gakki claims to sell Internationally, but they have never followed through on any deals for me. I don't reccommend them. You can leave it up, they're a waste of time.

OMG that has to be it. I'm finding great prices on LS320's. Now should I put the full link up since you wouldnt tell me to begin with :evil:

You know if I find it I will tell everyone on these forums so you will lose a lot of potential business. If you just tell me privately I wont say a word. If not I will search and search until I find it :wink:

Back