• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap my Duncan Antiquity bridge for Seth Lover neck/ bridge?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeymikey

Reaction score
Anyone interested? I'd rather have the Seth neck position but either will do.

Because Marcus(of the white SG Junior), it will make me sound better and I'll finally be a big hit with the ladies!!!
:p

Actually - I can't really be bothered with all that schamozzle so lets forget it.....I doubt theres much difference 'tween 'em anyway?

spikeymikey said:
Actually - I can't really be bothered with all that schamozzle so lets forget it.....I doubt theres much difference 'tween 'em anyway?

I've been explained the difference this way:

SETH's

Sound like Seth made them today......

ANTIQUITIES

Sound like Seth made them back in the day. Aged magnets and wire.

Other than that , they are pretty much the same pickups. That's why I'd asked.

Yes, that's prolly about right - so what am I worried about? Anyway, I played me Tokai Explorer at rehearsal this afternoon and it sounded really good with the antiquities - amazingly good actually, even the rest of the band said so, and they are a hypercritical lot of mutha's too.

Have you still got that white junior? I got two red ones - maybe I should paint one of 'em white?

And where's the bloody phantom these days?
:evil:

spikeymikey said:
Have you still got that white junior? I got two red ones - maybe I should paint one of 'em white?

I do have the white one and I stand by my word - you get first look if I ever decide to part company with it. It's a little beast.

I think Phantom is still around, lurking in the darkness, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

Good to hear it. I'd like a white one - that's a Greco aint it?

It will have some competition though. I used my 'nice condition' '64 Jnr yesterday with the band and the sound of it was really pleasing - this one sings slightly more than the other for some reason? It has a 'Shed' P90 in it and it's very aggressive with a lot of sustain on leads. The other one's good too but this has the edge. Mind you its going through some good gear: A Plexi 20 watt head, single greenback cab, a 'Mythical Overdrive(Klon klone), a Paul Cochrane 'Tim' and a Lovepedal 'Echo-Baby'. i have to say - that echo baby is a great pedal - i like it better than the Wampler which I love but the EB has something else in there - very 'fat' sounding. Have you ever tried one , Marcus?

And yes, I guess he's waiting.......

spikeymikey said:

The Phantom Returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two Edwards enroute from Japan that come with Seth Lovers so it would be a good trade to avoid same pickup in two different guitars syndrome

I have two Edwards enroute from Japan that come with Seth Lovers so it would be a good trade to avoid same pickup in two different guitars syndrome

Latest posts

Back