Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I almost sold my goldstar!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mi2tere
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: I almost sold my goldstar! Reply with quote

Well i bought a goldstar about 12 years ago, i tell a lie actually. I bought it for my son. However he turned to the drums and as i dislike strats (sorry guys) I left it in the wardrobe for 12 yrs. Thought hmmm sell it. But Im sure I dont have to tell you guys these guitars sound more like a strat than a strat! Which is why i bought it back then.

I was wondering if you could help me identify it and what is it worth today? I have looked on the forum and I can see there is no easy answer. Looks like an ST50 to me, not sure of the year. Anyhoots will post some pics below. Brilliant and look forward to reading more on the forum. Phil

bluejeannot
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

84 St 50 with changed backplate.Worth between 350 and 450 perhaps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: