• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1980 Tokai LS-80 Reborn Old with Dry Zs - NO LONGER FS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phantom said:
Heres just one

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Maxon-DRY-Z-PAF-Humbucker-Pickup-Greco-Tokia-7-2-Ohm-Tone-Monster-MIJ-/270889890597?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item3f124bb325

I'm not sure that one is authentic.

marcusnieman said:
Freebird said:
Well Marcus, since you asked, I really do miss that white Greco SG junior. Of course that wouldn't cover the whole price.

Ouch.... you know how much I like that Junior!!

That's one I wish I would have hung on to. I can't even remember why I sold it. I must have needed cash fast for another purchase (of course).

Freebird said:
marcusnieman said:
Freebird said:
Well Marcus, since you asked, I really do miss that white Greco SG junior. Of course that wouldn't cover the whole price.

Ouch.... you know how much I like that Junior!!

That's one I wish I would have hung on to. I can't even remember why I sold it. I must have needed cash fast for another purchase (of course).

Man, I know how that is.... but at least you know where it is and that it's properly being looked after.... :wink:

Freebird said:
Phantom said:
Heres just one

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Maxon-DRY-Z-PAF-Humbucker-Pickup-Greco-Tokia-7-2-Ohm-Tone-Monster-MIJ-/270889890597?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item3f124bb325

I'm not sure that one is authentic.

Yes, looks fishy to me, too.
And too expensive.

Well, Dry Zs are hard to find so it's not easy to put a price on them.

The guitar itself is one a few Reborn Olds.

I also have the original pick guard and case candy (truss rod adjustment tool and "Guarantee and Musician Card" [showing Model number and serial number]) - I'll post a pic soon.

IMG_5581.JPG
[/img]
IMG_5579.JPG
[/img]

Freebird said:

I also have the original pick guard and case candy (truss rod adjustment tool and "Guarantee and Musician Card" [showing Model number and serial number]) - I'll post a pic soon.
Sorry, I meant how much for the guitar without pickups?

Mojo Pin said:
Freebird said:

Sorry, I meant how much for the guitar without pickups?

Mojo Pin,

Please PM me. Thanks.

Indeed it is still for sale. I guess you can say I haven't been in a hurry to sell nor badly strapped for cash for any reason. Figured I'd see if the market has changed at all, thus the delayed bump.

You could always take DRY-Zs out and sell them separately and find some old Gotohs to put back in People seem to have fewer qualms about spending $500 on a set of pickups.

Latest posts

Back