Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From my inbox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kenmac
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: From my inbox Reply with quote

A few years ago I bought an external hardware device for my computer, a Korg Nanopad2 (can be used for inputting drum sounds, patterns, etc.) and included in the box was a card to get Toontracks EZ Drummer 2 for free with a coupon code.

I also signed up for e-mail alerts and I've found that Toontrack isn't as *spammy* as other companies. Well, today I received an e-mail from them and I was surprised by the photo I saw with the e-mail. It shows a notebook running their software but check out the name on the headstock of the guitar.

Mojo Pin
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early 80s too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: