Is this the most abusive guitar ad in the world...... Ever?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluejeannot

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Futurama-Tokai-Read-the-description-Stratocaster-/251891613195?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa5e8fe0b Isn`t this the most abusive guitar ad you have ever seen?I`m amazed E bay allows this vile crap. :eek:

PSML they are quite the salesperson aren't they ?? Could they just be "taking the piss ?" Seems pretty over the top.

Hah, he got it spot on and a bit ironic that if he is such a patriot, how did he get it in the first place...

However, has Gibson done anything innovative since Explorer/Flying V?

Apparently I'm a "twat" and a "pathetic smeghead".

I'd really like to meet this guy and see if he'd like to say it to my face.

What an arsehole.

Hi guys,

I am in awe of this fools use of running down the very thing he's trying to sell. WTF.
He may have broken a nail trying to play 'Smoke on the Water" and has a vendetta against Tokaiphiles.
. . . .and he thinks we're pathetic.
.. just curious . . what is a 'smeghead'?
Peter Mac

I think "smeghead" in the U.K. would be roughly the equivalant to "useless twat". It however carries the extra insult that your head is made up of the cheese that forms after prolonged lack of washing from under the foreskin of one's penis. I however am not an english expert and i would think this word would carry different meanings in different countries and within the context it is itself used.

Latest posts

Back