On ebay Tokai EGC58-100 Super Real 1982

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joop

Reaction score
Just saw this guitar on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-Greco-EGC58100-Super-Real-/321695286119

Apart from being in very prestine condition, is this guitar indeed as rare as the seller claims? How about getting money's worth?

Just curious. I am not a Greco expert so those of you who are, please let me have your thoughts.

Cheers!

Joop

Hi Cliff, hadn't seen it was you who is selling the guitar : D Sorry!!

Should have rang a bell seeing a beauty like this... Loved that EG60-150 you had on the bay earlier as well.. Classy guitars!

I owned that for a while. Yes, they are very rare. I have seen just a couple other than that one in the past few years. It has a 2-piece body (not separate top/back) and narrow frets.

Cliff also has a white Super RealEG-1000C for sale too, talk about letting some of the rare ones go!

wulfman said:
I owned that for a while. Yes, they are very rare. I have seen just a couple other than that one in the past few years. It has a 2-piece body (not separate top/back) and narrow frets.

Cliff also has a white Super RealEG-1000C for sale too, talk about letting some of the rare ones go!

Small world Wulfman! Do you remember the neck profile, slim or fat?

Joop said:
wulfman said:

Small world Wulfman! Do you remember the neck profile, slim or fat?

Doesn't really matter anymore, Cliff has sold her already! :cry:

I've got one of those!

DSC05537.jpg

81 super real EGC1000

geez...almost 3K US? That's crazy! Think I paid about 700 for mine.

Back