Tokai STrat - who owns the most ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we have another artist in the Tokai family, good.

I also found an spanish guitar player I like and watch him on stage some time ago called David Palau has a Springysound modified in his arse( I recall reading he uses it to record).

After probably over a year away I was inspired by Sukis photo of the 15 so I thought I'd go into the man cave and take some shots of my collection. Will you give me 7.5 guitars?

d7fc922ce8c49675b38d301845c68073_zps4ed962dd.jpg

Left to right: my Sonic Blue (looks more like surf green now) TST55 with matching headstock. My new Japanese made TST50 Mary Kaye and all the way from Peru (I would call him padding ton!) my Metallic Red TST55 springy sound with matching headstock.

6b1c79b490b32ef51b36b88217676490_zps1b03ef0d.jpg

Next up, left to right, my first tokai, a Metallic Blue TST50 then my Olympic White TST40 then the Lake Placid Blue TST50 (I really need to change that scratch plate back)

a1e75969f1f5d52c73cc077e40b2451e_zps14574775.jpg

Finally, my two variations. Left is a Snow White special edition with a Squier neck and a really nice J5R653 Jackson eater! It has a really round neck like some Les Paul's I've tried but a flat radius fingerboard.

The two cases in the background are my original on the left that came with the metallic blue and on the right the new style that came with the Mary Kaye. Both tweed. I have ordered 2 more to go with my ST55s. So, do I get a half point for the body.

iainblack said:
After probably over a year away I was inspired by Sukis photo of the 15 so I thought I'd go into the man cave and take some shots of my collection..

And the pictures came out really nice. 8)

Anyone interested in getting some Tokai cases for there collection over to the Uk?

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24258

Latest posts

Back