Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bacchus heavy weight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plaintop
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Bacchus heavy weight Reply with quote

Hi all. a while back i got this 50s style butterscotch two piece ash centre joined body ,big D neck tele it has Bacchus begining of the new tradition on the head stock,serial no 004081 produced by Headway under the no.I was looking for a fender 52 model at the right price didnt happen im glad to say because this monster turned up at about 8and a half pounds no light weight .But what a tele the timber and workmanship in this axe is impressive,some of the best ive ever come across' i cant find out when this was made but i believe no longer available,very sad , but it sounds awesome would this have yuta pups? cheers
wulfman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They usually had Yutas but some had Lindy Fralins. I have had. A couple a d the heavier one was about the same as yours but that is within decent tele weight IMO. Congrats!
plaintop
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that mate , they have to be quality pups and the weight is not a problem for me,im sure it helps with sustain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: