Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got A Sour Deal From Koiz Guitar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
javamusic
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusnieman wrote:
What's the latest java?

Paypal ruled that I can have a refund, but I need to return the guitar at my expense. But since I paid $105 deposit at first, that deposit money cannot be included in this dispute which means I cannot get all my money back, still end up losing $105.

What I really hate the most was when I asked Sato how good this guitar was comparing to a Crews Maniac which I was thinking of getting at that time and he said this handmade guitar was so much better and how overprice the Crews guitar were, and this guitar was comparable to a Navigator bla bla bla. Then when it arrived in that freaking black garbage bag, two pcs back, body is about 1/4" thinner than a standard Les Paul, absolutely no meat to the sound, just tinky hi, really thin sounding!

^&*( for that price I could have got myself a Crews Maniac KTR, this Sato is all bullshit! A real samurai in the art of con-trick!
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it was Paypal that ruled that you were due a refund - that says something in terms of who is right/wrong. Too bad it didn't come from Koiz in light of everything presented in this thread - so much easier to say "hey, I made a mistake - sorry. Let me make it right" (whether it's a discount or a return).
villager
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much did you pay all in?

this will give us an idea of your budget and to make some recommendations as to what to look for. plenty of people here with a vast knowledge of all the MIJ brands..
Sat2013
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Got A Sour Deal From Koiz Guitar Reply with quote

Thanks This guitar is SOLD more good price than this price.
Thanks all guys of Koiz fun.

Best .

Sat
www.facebook.com/Koiz.Japan/

javamusic wrote:
http://www.apionet.or.jp/~koiz/

I came across this guitar Koiz selling on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/hand-made-LP-with-Burny-VH-1-build-by-Japanese-Lutheir-Guitar-/171187749998?

He described it having a one Pc solid Mahogany back. Since the bid was over and I subscribed to his Facebook group, I contacted him to buy this guitar. When the guitar arrived, yes it is the same guitar on eBay but it turned out having 2 pcs back which is of significant less value.

I confronted him about this and he claimed that I had never asked him and he never said that it had one pc back, and carrying on saying that a solid one pc back Les Paul would cost over $2000. When I asked why he posted such description on eBay he just avoided answering. I demanded a full refund including all shipping because he posted misguiding description and he declined. I did not ask him again about these details because they have all been laid out in his eBay description and now he is not honoring his words. And I thought all Japanese dealers are honest people, what a lesson.

Beware of this seller!
javamusic
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you, it only shows how easy it is to con people on the internet and how shameless some sellers can be.
hekdiesel
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing is I was about to recommend a friend to buy a guitar that Koiz has on eBay.

After this debacle, I will advise him otherwise.
BrazenPicker
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what now? We're all supposed to feel humbled and Koiz can feel vindicated? I hate to sound pious, but since the seller is dragging this up again: this was never about the price but integrity, knowing you made a mistake but digging your heels in instead of a simple apology and explanation and eating the shipping costs.
jawilluk
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1

Well Sat seems to want to bring attention to this mess again.

If it was me I definitely wouldn't want that.
LPjunior
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say all the Japanese eBay sellers I've come across have been fine, then again I've never bought or contacted Koiz about a guitar and to see him bragging about re-selling this guitar for a higher price I never will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: