• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vanzandt Strat STV - 70R - Brazilian Rosewood Board

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whelanator

Reaction score
For sale I have a Vanzandt STV-70R. I have gone back and forth about selling this and probably will regret selling but I have four guitars at the moment and really only play one.

This guitar is in excellent condition and comes with the warranty card and original gig bag. There are a few dings, but if your familiar with Vanzandts you know that the finishes are super thin. Here are some more specs:

Pick ups: rock/rock/blues
Neck width: 1 5/8ths or 41mm
Neck shape: Med. C shape

I believe this one was made around 2005, when they made only strat and tele clones. This guitar plays beautifully and I cant think of a higher quality guitar you could buy at this price. Quality Brazilian rosewood is not even available any more and this particular neck is very dark with consistent straight grain pattern. Never thought I would be selling this one but it just does'nt get played.

Price $1,500 plus shipping

Picture025.jpg

Picture014.jpg

More pics:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k635/Michael_Whelan/van%20zandt%20Strat/

Do you have the original spec card listing Brazilian? I know they had lots of models with it but all the boards they use are so nice it is hard to tell!

Latest posts

Back