DRY Z Crushers!!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw well ****, and here I am totally hooked on Mojotone's PAF's as the best I have heard with all the awesome customizability.
For the price I will buy a set of these as well haha, looking forward to em!

Cheers

Has anyone else that ordered these from the U.S. gotten them yet? Mine appear to be lost in the mail somewhere?

Just curious.

Sigmania said:
Has anyone else that ordered these from the U.S. gotten them yet? Mine appear to be lost in the mail somewhere?

Just curious.

Yup.... mine took a bit to arrive. They got hung up in Customs in Chicago. But they did arrive and are going into my guitar as we speak.

Wow you guys are blowing my mind with how smart you all are. And the creams in the guitars I've seen look fantastic. I'd never have thought that combo would look that good I might have to rethink that. I was going to do all nickel. I have heard both covered and none covered but they were black which is also cool and the sound is different, both great though. Uncovered are of course a little brighter. But the covered are plenty bright and fantastic as well. Love them. Thanks for posting all the pics etc. Oh and yes shipping takes awhile but I think if u need them faster u can pay more for faster shipping. Anyway. Nice pics everyone. Have fun with your Deacci's. They are fantastic. I can't wait to try some of the other ones in other guitars. For instance I have a gneco tele I'm trying some zeros in next. Also wanted to mention my buddy Keith Scott who has been Brian Adams lead player from the beginning is getting some ll's in his Greco standard (he bought from me). He's gonna love them. I'll let you know what he thinks.[/img]

Udonitron said:
Sale deadline approaching and I cannot make up my mind on what set I want, argh!
I am leaning to Zeros

My first choice before I went with the Green Faze. Will more than likely be my second set.

Here's a helpful little video with sound clips of the various Alnico magnet types - might help with your selection process. If you look at the construction tab for each of the Deacci sets, it'll tell you what magnet type it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WloCr8VOGXU

Yeah that is why I changed to the Greenie A4s vs the Zero A3s.
Love A3s and they are my fave for clarity and jingle but I have only one set of 4s and they are not reversed polarity :)

Udonitron said:
Yeah that is why I changed to the Greenie A4s vs the Zero A3s.
Love A3s and they are my fave for clarity and jingle but I have only one set of 4s and they are not reversed polarity :)

I got my Greenies with four conductor wire so that they can also be used in phase - would love to hear how that sounds. I like A4 magnets - I have a set of A4 Tonerider's that I was thinking of putting in the Bacchus.

Udonitron said:
Sale deadline approaching and I cannot make up my mind on what set I want, argh!
I am leaning to Zeros

That's a tough one...

One of each? :lol: One may say that's good future planning. For all the guitars that you will have

Can't drive them til tomorrow because I'm out of town. But they do look nice and my guitar guy says they sound ridiculous (in a good way, of course)

Latest posts

Back