The mailman is ringing the doorbell!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hekdiesel

Reaction score
This is what he brought me!

https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0B5x_ThQfmOVlLVpzck4zTEJTcWc&usp=docslist_api

Yes and yes.

The LS Is awesome, haven't touched the ES yet, but so far so good!

LS160 and ES158...two of the best guitars you'll ever play in your life. :)

Congrats!!!...enjoy them

One thing is weird, and maybe someone here knows the answer. On the catalog the ES188 is what's listed, on the sticker inside the body, it's labeled as a ES196.
Should I be worried about this?

No worries for you i wouldn't think... just the model number increased because they raised the price.

Nice duo of guitars... enjoy the hell out of them !!

I see you don't mess around, you went for the ES188...wow!

There's been a very recent price increase, the 188 changed to 196...the catalogue can't keep up with the price increases. :D

To be 100% honest I hadn't played a Les Paul since I sold my 98 custom 5 years ago, but the neck is certainly chunkier than the ES335 that I just sold, so it would lead me to believe that it's more of a beefy neck than your current Gibson LP standards.

That said, the neck does feel positively awesome, and my two friends that played it, who are hardcore Gibson guys both agreed that the action on this is better than their les Paul's.

Latest posts

Back