• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Van Zandt STV Strat for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whelanator

Reaction score
Here is a fine Van Zandt strat built by PGM in Japan. I have been through many a Japanese guitars and these are the very best in my opinion. The woods used, craftsmanship, specs, and details separate Van Zandts from the rest. This particular model has a Brazilian rosewood finger board and one piece ash body. The specs are the standard specs for their STV ? R3 model with the exception of the fret board radius. This guitar was a special order and the radius is more flat and closer to a 12? radius. I prefer vintage style neck radius of 7? or 9? and that is the only reason why I am selling this guitar.

Here is the Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301303457647

IMG_0408_zps3c7db54f.jpg
[/URL]

[/img]

You are giving that axe away! Hard to find a cheaper one in Japan. GLWS, they are amazing guitars.

Do you have any closeup shots of the fretboard? Very tempting.

I took a few closeups and posted them in the ebay add. I could give a bit of a price break if bought outside ebay. If you are interested I can take more pics.

Super tempting but I have to be happy with the VanZant I already have. Killer deal with brazilian board and 1-piece body though.

Back