• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED : HSS scratchplate

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzb0x

Reaction score
Hi,
New member here and after a HSS scratchplate for my 1985 Tokai goldstar, if anyone has one to sell please message me.
Thanks.

there's loads on e-bay, all the colours in all the sizes, i got one from a company in holland a while back, pretty good match.

jonah65 said:
there's loads on e-bay, all the colours in all the sizes, i got one from a company in holland a while back, pretty good match.
I wasn't sure if i would be able to buy one of ebay and it would be a good fit for my tokai or not, did you have to modify the one you bought to make it fit properly?

no, the one i bought for an 8 hole pickguard fitted straight on, maybe 1/2 mm
too small all the way round. the holes all lined up perfectly.

Thanks jonah65 :D I don't suppose you have a link to the company you bought your one from do you?

i got one from CWGP2010 (Netherlands), like i say pretty good fit for an 8 hole scratchplate.
there are loads on there to choose from, some have templates to match up
your original one, with exact screw hole distances.
happy hunting :D

jonah65 said:
i got one from CWGP2010 (Netherlands), like i say pretty good fit for an 8 hole scratchplate.
there are loads on there to choose from, some have templates to match up
your original one, with exact screw hole distances.
happy hunting :D

Back