2 Burny Les Pauls

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdw123

Reaction score
New guy here. Thought I would post a picture of my Burny's. The one on the left is a 1980 FLG and the other is 83/84 RLG I think. I love Japanese guitars also have a Navigator which I think is better that any custom shop guitar that has come out of Gibson. The RLG is stock and the FLG has super 58 Ibanez pickups in it, it came with classic 57s in it.

Welcome to the forum !!

2 beauty Burny's. Your '80 on the left looks like it has a very interesting top.

Love to see the Navigator as well.

Cheers

the FLG has super 58 Ibanez pickups in it, it came with classic 57s in it.
Why did you exchange the 57 classic with super 58?
I have a spare set of '81 Maxon/Ibanez super 58 I got from a man who did the opposite!

Why did you exchange the 57 classic with super 58?
I have a spare set of '81 Maxon/Ibanez super 58 I got from a man who did the opposite!

I don't like the bright sound of the classic 57, the super 58 sound much smoother to me. I have a AS200 Ibanez with the super 58s in it and I just love the sound of it.

I'll post some better pictures of the Burny's.

I will post couple other guitars in the other section, I have that Navigator and I also have a really cool Ibanez custom agent that looks like a Les Paul kind of.

cdw123 said:
New guy here. Thought I would post a picture of my Burny's. The one on the left is a 1980 FLG and the other is 83/84 RLG I think. I love Japanese guitars also have a Navigator which I think is better that any custom shop guitar that has come out of Gibson. The RLG is stock and the FLG has super 58 Ibanez pickups in it, it came with classic 57s in it.

Wow They're gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back