Which one of the Love Rocks for pickup test platform?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one was interesting but the listing ended while I was reading it :(
Edit: seller said it was sold.

Next two are too expensive vs. new ones when shipping etc. is included.

BTW do all Love Rocks have this single simple binding? Its pretty much the same as my ALS48 has.

TonyH said:
BTW do all Love Rocks have this single simple binding? Its pretty much the same as my ALS48 has.

Pretty much the same as Gibson.... if I'm not mistaken, the only multi ply binding Les Pauls are Customs, right?

Ok, thanks guys. 8)

I'll keep looking.

PS. sorry about all the stupid questions. It seems a bit difficult to find info on Tokais as its scattered around many retailer sites, forums etc. Haven't been able to find a comprehensive info package on Tokais - even the catalogues do not tell it all. I now found a color chart from Kurosawa so I understand the color abbreviations. Still researching the materials by reading forums. Seems pretty subjective matter though.

I am no guitar afficiniado as such so I haven't been bothered about color designations, materials etc. My guitar buying practices have been (since about 1982) like this: that one looks good, I'll give it a try, feels ok and I have enough in my wallet, I'll take it. ;)

This would be my most expensive guitar to date so I think I should make a best choice possible, which is difficult as for the first time I have no chance to try it before buying. This is why I am here relying in your kind expertise and recommendations.

Thank you for all advice.

Back