Any of you guys using the Kemper Profiling Amp?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not tried a Kemper, bit out of my price range. For that mount of dough I would have to spend it on real tubes and iron transformer even if it was a one trick pony.

I have used amp modelling though for the last ten years or so but I know that's not really the same as profiling. I'm currently enjoying Fender Mustang for American sounds and Vox Valvetronix for British sounds. Both have great feel and playability at prices more in line with my budget these days.

Currently using a Line 6 DT25 with a POD HD500 and a JTV 59 Variax. Overall very impressed but it initially takes a lot of setting up.

and after a lot of fiddling though I tend now to mainly stick with the Fender Blackface Vibrolux and Marshall JCM 800 settings.

I bought a Kemper KPA last friday to complement or possibly replace my 11R. I have tested it now for two days, feels good and sounds good too. The dynamics are there and also the sounds that I have found have been very pleasing. A keeper ;-)

Latest posts

Back