• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Got A Sour Deal From Koiz Guitar

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marcusnieman said:
I think most of the comments were in your defense and support - you brought it here.

Thanks guys for speaking out for me, I wasn't complaining, thanks again.

koiz is not the one that started talking about samurai honor, he just responded to it

jl1 said:
Honesty it seems is no longer a japanese virtue - bye bye the code of the samurai!

jacco said:
koiz is not the one that started talking about samurai honor, he just responded to it.
Sat2013 said:
Buyer hurt the authority of the samurai is my roots.
Sato responded to this by stating that 'authority of the samurai is my roots'.
I interpret this to mean he has samurai honor (Bushido) himself. In that case comments like butrus made are valid.

if I saw Body: Center 2 P Solid maple with One P solid Mahogany." I would assume it was a three piece back. 2 pieces maple, one of them mahogany.

Fortunately I only buy cheap guitars, treat them badly and don't care if they are one piece or forty piece. As long as they snarl and look cool from the view of the adoring public as I windmill and leap.

BobK said:
if I saw Body: Center 2 P Solid maple with One P solid Mahogany." I would assume it was a three piece back. 2 pieces maple, one of them mahogany.

Fortunately I only buy cheap guitars, treat them badly and don't care if they are one piece or forty piece. As long as they snarl and look cool from the view of the adoring public as I windmill and leap.

Hero.

shame it had to come to an internet campaign and racial slurs being cast.

it's only one guitar, Sat moves how many guitars a month?

take it back and refund the guy like a respectable dealer would.

The connection between the pre-existing ebay listing and the actual deal that was done is uncertain.

That is the problem.

Isn't this the same guitar?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=556369831104235

Listen to his description.

Exactly jawilluk, even the facebook video states one piece back , anyway people want to spin this it's hard to get away from the fact it's been advertised as a one piece back on two occasions.

If Koiz later discovered this was 2 pieces and declared that when the actual deal was being done I'm sure it'd have been mentioned by now. So the only conclusion is the deal was done based on the details in the video and ebay listing.

At 0:16 into the video he says "ONE PIECE BACK".... he does not say "Solid back" as he claims that the purchaser and everyone here misunderstood. He also didn't flip it around to show the back.

If the buyer was shown that FB video before doing the deal, then it is game over.

Seller has either made a mistake, or deliberately deceived the buyer.

I guess the more guitars you have go through your hands the more likely it is you can make a mistake with one of them, especially as this guitar isn't one of his high end ones.

Personally I did try to buy a guitar from this seller on ebay some time back, but I gave up when my questions were not fully answered. Watched the guitar for another couple of months and then somebody else bought it.

Still sounds like a translation problem with the dealer perhaps using the same description used for a Greco, which could have pancake body, and it got stuck it on the Burny ad.

Back