• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS UK : LS150 Tobaccoburst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompski

Reaction score
I am selling my Tokai LS150, ( Made in Japan), this guitar is simply beautiful in every way, it is a fantastic Les paul style guitar. It is a Tobaccoburst and has a lot of character in it's grain with a very distinctive layered pattern in the maple top, almost like an onion! one peice mahogany body, book matched maple cap and deep tenon neck join
It is not without a few very small blemishes, all are shown in the below photos. It has been professionally set up in the last year, has great low action and no damage to any of the frets or neck.
It comes mainly how it was when I bought it new in 2010, I changed the tunomatic bridge to one with steel saddles ( Gotoh Nashville) I havethe original bridge with brass saddles which I will include, I put in locking strap nuts but can swap back depending on the buyers preference. feel free to ask any questions or arrange to come see/play this awesome guitar. I am selling this guitar to buy a car, yes I know how wrong that sounds!! otherwise I would keep hold of it.

?850 ono cash on collection North West London

Back