• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 1980 Greco SE-600

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Len

Reaction score
1980 Greco SE-600: all original, but the logo is a repro. I tested neck & body finish with acetone (in a hidden spot of course) and it turned out to be a nitro finish. SE-500 would be poly finished. SE-380 would be poly & different tuners. So with nitro finish it meets SE-600 specs perfectly. Soldering on the electrics is untouched. PUs show the same kOhm measurements as my SE-800.
pics here
1980_se600_67_zpsaa2a0d78.jpg

SE-600 Specs are: Nitro finish, 2-3 piece body and great sounding maxon-made pickups (PU `S8`, according to catalog specs, these are the same pickups as used on the SE-800 Super Real Strats).
The things that seperate the SE-800 from a SE-600 are 1-2 pieces body and steel tremolo block which was used for SE-800 and above only.)

Any questions or input on the guitar, please don?t hesitate to ask.
EU sales preferred but I?m open to shipping them to anywhere in the world really.

Neck profile on the 600 is a medium to thick C/U profile - 22,5mm 1st to 25,2mm 12th fret.

My se-800 has a slimmer U neck btw - they seem to vary a bit

Back