1979 LS100 for sale close to me.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loudmouse

Reaction score
If I wasn't so broke I'd be all over this. I contacted him to see if he was interested in any kind of trade but no luck.
I still have my 1980 LS50 Love Rock anyway.
Here is the ad.

ls100sale_zps5f36177f.jpg

Ad's here: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/4262497802.html

Looks like a filled mini-toggle hole between the pickup controls, and a very cool subtlely figured top.

I wasn't sure it was okay to post a link to the ad so I just took a screen shot and hid the contact info. I knew most of you guys could find it if you wanted.
Found another shot for the same guitar from a while back in my photo archives. I wanted it then too, but was buying a house at the time.

tokairesized.jpg

No problem providing direct links - always helps forum buddies out when you're not interested in buying yourself.

The older advert doesn't mention that spot either - perhaps it's just a natural flaw (a.k.a. 'beauty spot)? I happen to like little bits of character like that. :)

Good to know about posting the links for forum members.

I could even go check out the guitar in person for someone but I'm afraid I'd just end up buying it myself, and I really can't afford it right now.

Resurrecting this old thread because this one is up for sale again and I'll be looking at it tomorrow.

Has potential but there are a few things I know that put me off it a bit.
1. Two holes where toggle switches were mounted and then poorly filled and then refinished. Possibly the whole top has been redone with ??.
2. A small hole in the back where the neck meets body for a strap button. (WHY?)
3. Has 2 older 4wire Dimarzio Super Distortions, LS100 originally had P.A.F.s, also no circuit board so pots and caps have been changed out.
4. Frets estimated at about 50% left.

Any thoughts?

Back