• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Tokai TE80

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojo Pin

Reaction score
Hi all, I don't post here much but I'm matmont1305 over at MLP. I've had a few good dealings with some members there that are also members here.

Anyhow, I'm looking to buy an early 80's Breezysound, TE80 or 85 with the "7okai" logo. In either blonde or natural with a maple board.

Let me know if you have anything for sale.

I'm located in Brisbane, Australia.

Cheers, Matt. :D

have a 1979 TE-80 GS I?d consider selling. but well.... wrong finish :D

good luck with your search

did you consider the one koiz is selling on ebay ?

Hey Len, thanks for the reply. What are the specs on your GS?

I've ummed and ahhed over Koiz's Breezy, I thought I'd see what else I could find. And an original case would be nice. I have an '81 LS80, '81 LS70 and an '80 ST80, a Breezy would round out the collection nicely. 8)

Mojo Pin said:
Hey Len, thanks for the reply. What are the specs on your GS?

I've ummed and ahhed over Koiz's Breezy, I thought I'd see what else I could find. And an original case would be nice. I have an '81 LS80, '81 LS70 and an '80 ST80, a Breezy would round out the collection nicely. 8)

Pics of your 81 LS70 Goldtop would be super. I'm on the hunt for one and haven't seen many of them.

IMG_2313.jpg

Your'e very welcome. :D

Now, is somebody going to sell me a TE80, or am I going to have to buy Koiz's? 8)

Mojo Pin said:
Your'e very welcome. :D

Now, is somebody going to sell me a TE80, or am I going to have to buy Koiz's? 8)

:) Check Yahoo Actions daily. There were a couple of white ones last week for very reasonable cash.

Latest posts

Back