Post your Pets.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the ST Pilot is under? Nice too!

That's my 83 Goldie ST60 (?)

It was once owned by Hilton Valentine, lead guitarist from The Animals. He bought it new on his world tour in 83.

Has replaced Fender Fullerton vintage pickups in it that sound amazing. ;)

Love that guitar and that dog. Both keepers. :D

1000356_10152032282650030_26511960_n.jpg

Had to put my cat Chelsea to sleep.

We had surgery planned for her next Wednesday, but she didn?t make it.
She had a stroke last night and some areas of the brain were damaged, so we decided to put her to sleep.

After twenty and a half years of loyal companion- and friendship, she will be missed.

felixcatus said:
Had to put my cat Chelsea to sleep.

We had surgery planned for her next Wednesday, but she didn?t make it.
She had a stroke last night and some areas of the brain were damaged, so we decided to put her to sleep.

After twenty and a half years of loyal companion- and friendship, she will be missed.

My condolences Felix. :( Chelsea lived a good long life. Are you considering getting another cat sometime in the future?

Kenmac said:
My condolences Felix. :( Chelsea lived a good long life.
Thank you.

Kenmac said:
Are you considering getting another cat sometime in the future?

Cats and dogs have always been around since my childhood till now. So another pet sometime in the future, yes. Just not sure if it?s going to be a cat or a dog.

Hi guys,
I'm not much of a cat person - sorry - but my eldest son does own a Bengal Cat.
Me - I like dogs and reptiles.
I own a Malamute and Ridgeback and 5 different species of Python : Diamond, Bredl, Water, Woma and Scrub. The Scrub python is almost big enough to eat cat (3.5M /12 feet) and it's only 16 months old. It should get to around 6 metres (20 feet) when fully grown.
Do any other Members keep exotic pets?

Peter

Latest posts

Back