• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1979 LS80 "Reborn" flametop SOLD!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeymikey

Reaction score
I'm putting my 1979 LS80 "Reborn" flametop up for sale. Comes with it's original brown "Cali-girl" case. Both are in great shape and the guitar does everything a good Les Paul should. Weighs in at @9.25 pounds and has a typical '59 neck profile. Comes with it's original pickups - these photos show it with a Duncan but it has since been removed and the original re-installed along with CTS pots.

imgp5471.jpg

imgp5447o.jpg

imgp5457b.jpg

imgp5470w.jpg

imgp5370.jpg

Couple more indoor shots....colour is more like this:

imgp5484.jpg

imgp5487.jpg

Quite simply, it's a superb guitar. I can supply more photos on request. PM me if interested.

Price is ?1350 + shipping. Will ship worldwide and it will be extremely well packed.

i will take this.

dibs etc

where are you based? im in bristol but would drive quite a way to pick this up, cash in hand :)

for some reason my PMs arent getting further than my outbox (ie not sending, as far as i can tell!)

can you PM me an email address mike?

Mono. Did you put a topic on your pm? Seems like they won't send if you don't. Beautiful guitar!

Michael, I will kill you for putting this guitar up for sale when I was off line..

Andy, congrats!

Thanks guys - she is a beauty and I'll be sorry to see her go.

Sorry J., - you might as well kill me - if you don't my wife will when she finds out I've sold it. :oops:

Mike, I've sent an email, did you get it?
If not just PM me your paypal address and i will ping the cash across sooner rather than later (*watches vultures circling*)

Mike, I think your PM inbox is full!

send me your paypal address via PM or email it

so i can throw some money at you to secure this :)

My inbox is 18% Andy, dunno whats going on.

Unless the Phantom is trying to nobble this whole thing so he can.....................STRIKE!!!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Back