eBay 2005 Tokai Brain Salad (quilt top)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluestokai

Reaction score
Any reason for me to not pull the trigger on this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Tokai-Love-Rock-Japan-Brain-Salad-Flames-wow-/171114106006?pt=Guitar&hash=item27d7320c96

Its a real Tokai, with some nice upgrades, Bareknuckles and CTS pots etc. "brain salad flames" actually means a veneer quilted maple, somebody corrrect me if i'm wrong there. Looks like a nice axe, not many pictures to tell you yey or nay by though. I've seen it listed for many a month, he's come down quite a bit from his original price. The few pics he has it seems to be in pretty good shape, 2 piece back means it was a LS-95 or round about. Tokai's model number system is a bit odd.

Alright, I bought it. I'll post photos when it arrives. I plan to put a pick-guard and some pickup covers on it too, so I'll post pictures after that as well.

Congrats on the score bluestokai !! Welcome to the forum btw. With those upgrades and a nice case i think you did very well. Enjoy and be sure to post some better pics of it when you get it, smart to ask questions first, now it's just the waiting for it to arrive which is it's own torture.

Cheers

I've owned a few Les Pauls, and this is the nicest sounding and looking Les Paul I've ever owned or even played. I see what the hype is all about!

8Qn4jCl.jpg

SItAxrH.jpg

gHzxZU9.jpg

3vcg5oT.jpg

Latest posts

Back