Custom White Mint Collection?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, do I like this guitar!
Except for the evertune (which is the savior for this guitar, apparantly) I really like the looks on this one!

Sorry been away from this world for a long time. Yes the marriage of the Evertune and this guitar is a GOOD one. Best one so far. I know it doesn't look great with it but man does it save me alot of headaches live. This guitar friken ROARS with Dry Z's. So good. I also use a ToneRite on all my guitars and it's REALLy opened up this white one. I'm looking into a JR for a friend and I see a LOT more Burny's than Grecos and I'm wondering if I should get him a Burny I don't know them like I know Greco's but I know they are good.

I'd hang on for a Mint Collection Greco rather than make do with a Burny. The earlier Burny TV Models are supposed to be good but the Burny Rockn Roll stuff aren't up to much and seem to benefit from the their MIJ association rather than actual build/sound. Not knocking Burny's as I've a couple and bang for buck I think they're hard to beat for value but just not necessarily the best MIJ's out there

You could also try the Orville By Gibson DC's too as they're very good also. Try one out if you get the chance though as I'm pretty biased towards Fujigen built stuff, I think between 80-90 the stuff they were making for the major brands was hard to fault.

Thanks. I recommended a Mint collection Jr to a friend and he complained he couldn't get it to tune or stay in tune. I recently played it and he was right. It was WAY off. ?? Anyway he will never sell it but I would. My Super Real smokes it. So they aren't all good.

Thanks. I recommended a Mint collection Jr to a friend and he complained he couldn't get it to tune or stay in tune. I recently played it and he was right. It was WAY off. ?? Anyway he will never sell it but I would. My Super Real smokes it. So they aren't all good.

Yep I think it's hard to beat that Greco golden period 1979-82.

I guess you'll come across the odd odd dud guitar, especially with the MIJ stuff as theres little chance to try before you buy,but I've always rated the stuff that fujigen was churning out and wouldn't dismiss the mint collections from one guitar.

I am looking for a SR JR now though as I think they are all good. So far anyway.

If you want 100% spot on intonation and tuning you are always going to have trouble with a stoptail bridge compared to a tune-o-matic.
They can be hard to accommodate in a larger band setting depending on the genre of music.

My 1982 Greco has very good intonation for a Special but I guess they all vary a bit.

Oh great thanks a LOT now i want that guitar,,, I was going to buy an sg and call it a day. Now I have another one tom get. THat looks like a mint collection yes?

That guitar is beautiful. None of my Greco's are. They are all beaten and battered.

When I was endorsing Hamer they sent me a couple specials. Never really liked them that much. Sold them. So it's sort of one of my lesser favs as I already have the best sounding JR in the world. Super real. Thrashed. But amazing sounding guitar. NOT easy to play however. I think I want an SG. I've never owned one. I have way too many Pauls right now. I need some different shapes to dress up the studio a bit. I'm making my new record so far with my Gneco P bass and my EG 450 Super real chambered that I had refretted and plek'd and put new hardware on it. It's got to be one of the best guitars ever made. I do have a Hamer artist Single F whole that plays AMAZING but needs Dry z's bad. I might just sell it though. amazingly nice guitar. More elegant than the Greco's for sure but I still somehow prefer the Greco's. Not even sure why.

I'm surprised this Mint Collection Junior hasn't got any bids so far at 20K looks a steal to me, unless I've missed something in the translation. A few knocks and sticker rash but plenty of photos and I'm sure you'd be able to buff it back close to factory finish if needed.

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u54714619

https://box.yahoo.co.jp/guest/slideshow?sid=box-l-hcz7cucssjvfxztmhsd64n5qza-1001&uniqid=f70c69b7-bd9e-4f55-9663-e0acecb1e9aa

love_rock40004000-img600x450-1377529228jjflsg69118.jpg

It becomes an exhibition Greco Les Paul Jr of (EJR54-50).
There is no problem of electrical system without a warp of the neck at about 70% of the rest of the fret.
PU is HOT LICK original.
Mahogany, fingerboard is Rose both neck and body material material.
Is there a scratch and sunburn, but the condition of the instrument itself is distinguished.
I will be a model of Fujigen manufacture of '88 serial it will be 8 0714.
Weight is about 3.5kg.
State will be a full original.
P90 The original will be One bold sound that does not feel stress less noise Groovy.
Les Paul Jr type of Mint Collection is a valuable one that hit the market is very small.
Accessories will be general-purpose case.
Once, please refrain from the tender of nervous because it is second-hand goods.

Latest posts

Back