Advice on Fraud pls

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see this is looking up for you - not having any knowledge to add I hesitated to make a post until now, but this is the kind of eBay situation I'm sure we all dread so I can certainly empathise.

Thumbs up,
Dave.

Just for the sake of clarity, I should point out that Kroeger :) doesn't come from Stony Plain, Alberta! But my guitar kicker does ... And it's a small place.

Paypal have resolved the dispute in my favour and I have beed paid for the guitar.

I'm sure Stony Plain, Alberta has loads of honest, upstanding citizens and that one bad apple, possibly an imposter, doesn't detract from the rest of them. The folks who run the local Guitar Centre were very helpful too.

jazzybass.gif

Thank you all for the kind words. I'm very relieved that it worked out well.

Although it's tempting to enjoy the thought that the daft idiot is left holding a 'firewood' guitar that he's trashed, I prefer the idea that he was lying and that nobody's smashed a good guitar.

I really don't like the idea of destroying musical instruments. (Sorry Jimi - we were all younger then).

Back