• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: FLG240, EGF1800 & LS100

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacco

Reaction score
So, I'm quitting collection MIJs. I think I have learned what's to learn about them, found exquisite examples along the way and above all had great fun doing it but it's time for a new hobby.
I already have sold several guitars the past yar but these are the ones I have the most problem with letting go. Kind of a teaser, more info later or you can PM me for details:

1980 Burny FLG-240 SOLD

1980 Greco EGF-1800 SOLD

1981 Tokai LS100 SOLD

First time I see FLG 240 for sale. All these are great guitars. Pity to see that great guitar theme letting go!

So Jacco... which guitars are you keeping... and more importantly... what kind of Porsches are you interested in 8)

I love the look of that Tokai LS100 OR.
Only one Love Rock allowed in this family unfortunately. Good luck with the sale!

A man must do what a man must do.
The LS-100OR will be mine one day.

I don't see the Porsches come in the way of the guitars, but hey.

HI please can I have best price for ls 100 old red shipping to London UK .is original tokai case included? Many thanks Grecojv666

Grecojv666 said:
HI please can I have best price for ls 100 old red shipping to London UK .is original tokai case included? Many thanks Grecojv666

Dear Jacco.
I would be grateful if you could respond asap as I am ready to buy The Ls 100 old red if the price is right? My mobile is 07841160921 if you would like to text me the details.
Kind regards . Gregojv666

The Phantom can smell the Brazilian from a far,
a scent that weakens the knees, about 1800 times

Back