• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai USG90

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proflonghair

Reaction score
Hello there. Would love to keep hold of this, but my dream guitar has just wandered into my path...

Tokai USG 90 with the UK headstock dimple. One-piece mahogany body, hefty but not massive Tokai SG neck, transparent snow white finish (doesn't come up so well in these shots, I can take some daylight shots tomorrow), fitted with a posh RS GuitarCap (m@j@ capacitor thing, but it does sound very good). A burred patch just in the treble-side cutaway where the previous owner would clonk it with his slide, and there's a small crack in the finish at the neck joint (definitely just in the finish, one of my old SG70s had this too, as did a Jr). Comes with a fitted Hiscox hard case.

I'll post if I have to (at your expense, but I'll only charge cost), but would rather meet you at a services within 50 miles of Gloucester.

SOLD ELSEWHERE for a quick sale. That's a limited edition MIJ for secondhand Epiphone money.

P1060831.jpg

P1060834.jpg

P1060833.jpg

P1060835.jpg

P1060836.jpg

P1060837.jpg

That's the crack in the finish I was on about: it's not right on the neck joint, it's just the finsh that's cracked a bit (my old SG did the same) rather than anything structural: holds tuning like a good 'un.

P1060839.jpg

I'm going to have to look up Ozzy's 'Shot in the Dark' with Jake E Lee on guitar. I reckon that video did untold good for the SG Jr...

Latest posts

Back