Bad Attitude - video featuring a Tokai Loverock LS95.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJH

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just finished shooting and editing the first video from my solo album. The track was recorded and mixed in Sonar X1. Mastering in Adobe Audition 3.

Guitars used were Fender Strat and a Tokai Loverock LS95.

Guitars were played through a Marshall TSL and miced with an SM57.
Drums - Gretsch Catalina Kit
Bass - DI into a Bass Pod
Keys - Mainly soft synths

The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpZ9hEGJv0E&feature=youtu.be

For best audio and video quality, please selct 480p in the player settings.

Hope you enjoy,

Cheers,

Peter.

I listened to the album twice the other night, a great guitar instrumental album.
Filled with some really beautiful melodic soloing and sweet Marshall tones.

Btw, the Goldtop you see Peter playing on the video 'intro' is also a Tokai, LS92 GT.
Both Tokais are fitted with stock MK11 pickups.

Fabulous playing and superb track. Mk11 pups have to be one of the best kept secrets in the guitar world. Just changed the pots to CTS and put in a switchcraft toggle switch and jack -plug socket on my LC98S but those Mk11's are not going anywhere. Just send me your fingers and playing ability and I will have cracked it. LOL

That sounded great! +1 on the tone you got out of those guitars.

What effects are you running?

Sigmania said:
That sounded great! +1 on the tone you got out of those guitars.

What effects are you running?

Thanks so much for the comments.

Effects used were MI Audio Crunchbox and Compressor on the Strat "clean" parts.

Cheers,

Peter.

very good video, it was fun to watch. this is my first post. I just bought a Fresher off ebay. I'm just like a kid waiting for christmas. Guitar don't get here for few days. You all played the heck out of that song. Very inspiring. thanks for sharing.

I just listened to sampler. There was a club called the Baked Potato, audience would literally be eating the largest, tastiest baked potato right next to an awesome jazz band, Larry Carleton sometimes showed up. Heard your Music and it brought me there. Great Sound.

amionarock said:
I just listened to sampler. There was a club called the Baked Potato, audience would literally be eating the largest, tastiest baked potato right next to an awesome jazz band, Larry Carleton sometimes showed up. Heard your Music and it brought me there. Great Sound.

Thanks for sharing. Glad you enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Peter.

Back