Yakima?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50something

Reaction score
Hello....I'm new to this forum. Trying to find any information on Yakima electric solidbody guitar's of the '80's.....I own a Yakima RR Vee Japan-made between 1984 and 1989 that is factory original except for the tuning machine's.....has a Kahler Flyer tremolo, H/S/S pickup configuration, and is set-neck or neck-thru, came w/OHSC.....BTW the main reason I joined this forum is because I just became the proud owner of an early '80's Revival (hondo) Explorer copy that from what I understand was made in Japan by Tokai....

Hi and welcome. I can't help you on your question but I like your tag line, I was listening to Reign in Blood just the other day on the way into work. Get you up for the fight! :D

yeah "Reign In Blood" is the one....it's amazing that an album not even 30 minute's in length can have such an impact on metal as that one did......They didn't need that much time to get their point across :D
BTW....Polish metal veteran's Vader do a hell of a good cover of "Raining Blood".....saw them live in '05 and they ended their hour long set with it.......They're fan's of Slayer also, obviously.

Back