• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2005 Tokai LS-150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckwild

Reaction score
PM me for details. $2300 shipped.

This is a LS-150 from 2005 Made in Japan. Nitro top refin done by Ian Anderson..this really looks like an old lemonburst. Ian nailed the color. Better than any I've seen from Gibson actually and I've owned a few lemonbursts. It has a solid maple top, not a veneer. No weight relief holes whatsoever. It has a tundratone wiring harness installed along with a tundratone 3 way toggle(switchcraft). Also, has Slash Seymour Duncan pickups. Kluson tuners, Historic truss cover, Steel ABR posts that go 1.25 inches in to the body. This guitar rings like a bell. Lightweight Aluminum tailpiece. It also comes in the cool Lifton style Tokai case with pink lining.

lots of pics here: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/joebuchwald/Tokai%20LS150%20Jan2013/

P1040518.jpg

P1040516.jpg

P1040500.jpg

Wow, very nice. I have never seen a Japanese-market solid flametop LS-150 from 2005 like that. Usually the top of the line models don't even have tops like that.
Was it a special order or a regular LS-150?

I'm not really sure. From what I was told it was just a LS-150. However, I agree, the flame is nuttoville!!!

Latest posts

Back