Twins Basil, Twins!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iainblack

Reaction score
After forming the latest super group, Hello & The Kitty's.......

DSC00650.jpg

I decided to trade in one to complete the collection:

DSC01236.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

Nice playing guitars with a fixed bridge, fun fun fun. Love the pink inlays on the pink one.

Oh my, them control routes look awfully big for just single volume knobs!

ps : Iain, the first photo looks like your head has been photoshopped onto your body :eek:

Fantastici!

@mirror: that back routing is for the kitty secret coins... those your dad have to give you to take that type of pics...

Good shout, I will take a photo of inside the cavity and see if we can see those gold coins!

Ps, Slash owns one too!

OK,got a shot of that cavity.

DSC03421.jpg

Its given me an idea, plenty of room for a battery for an white EMG pickup. Would look better with the scratchplate and sound frightening.

Well, I got the EMG for the hello kitty. Fits the cavity fine

image-1_zps8f89267e.jpg

I was amazed at the new plug and play installation from EMG, no soldering required! All I had to do was widen the hole to the jack socket to get the plugs through. Plenty of room for the battery and wiring in the cavity

image-1_zps05b0a8b4.jpg

Only other adjustment was to round out the scratchplate which my brother in law did a lovely job on.

image-1_zps79fea4fe.jpg

Looks the biz and the sustain is great. I will have to do a YouTube video and post the link up here.

image-1_zps42a67b74.jpg

That's the tastiest axe I've seen so far this year. What about a pink knob for extra stealth?

Latest posts

Back