Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS Tokai ES160 ES-335 Block Neck style
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JVsearch
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusnieman wrote:
Same with my Bacchus Series Les Paul..... what are you playing these days? I always end up on a strat

Very interesting! Same thing has happened to me...

You think it's our hearing?

A couple of weeks ago I fired up the LP again after a few months, and I was like, crap, how did I ever play this???? It's ok now.

Re: This auction thing - if that guy has buyers remorse, at least he isn't the kind of person who fabricates some story about a small but critical problem with the guitar, and then charges you back through the dispute process.
f5joe
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy knows he stole it and is trying to make a few bucks.

I wish he'd have waited until he received the guitar.
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that pisses me off. His effusive description filled with sloppy sweet hyperbole sounds as if he has the guitar in has lap while he's describing it.

I guess it doesn't matter since he did buy it, Joe was paid for it.... it's just the slimey approach to reselling it - he obviously didn't buy it to play. If it were my guitar, I'd jump his ass for using my pictures and have eBay pull the auction.
buckwild
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusnieman wrote:
Yeah, that pisses me off. His effusive description filled with sloppy sweet hyperbole sounds as if he has the guitar in has lap while he's describing it.

I guess it doesn't matter since he did buy it, Joe was paid for it.... it's just the slimey approach to reselling it - he obviously didn't buy it to play. If it were my guitar, I'd jump his ass for using my pictures and have eBay pull the auction.

Yeah at this point I gave a stern email to him. That's all I wanted to do. Such a tool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: