• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Tokai ES160 ES-335 Block Neck style

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... he's using your photo as well. Along with his glowing review of the guitar that he hasn't even seen yet (neck width, finish, etc), I'd call b*llsh*t on that listing.... seems to me to be highly deceptive in that he's not even seen the guitar yet. What happens if there is any kind of damage en route?

Freebird said:
The new owner has put it back up for sale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tokai-ES-160-guitar-sunburst-MINT-MIJ-335-copy-/300824645691?pt=Guitar&hash=item460a8bd03b

It's no longer listed..... me thinketh something stinketh

this really pisses me off!!! How do you guys think I should handle this. I'm thinking of telling him to cease and desist in using my photos.

Man... that stinks. Keep us posted on how this turns out for you.

I sent him an email. He said he's decided to resuscitate an older 335 he owns. No worries...

buckwild said:
this really pisses me off!!! How do you guys think I should handle this. I'm thinking of telling him to cease and desist in using my photos.

Report him to eBay.... he CANNOT use your pictures for starters. Douchebaggery going on. Go to REPORT ITEM at the top of the listing and then:

First box, click copyright

Box 2, click images or text from your listing

Box 3, click copied images or text

Still hasn't pulled the auction.... I sent him an ebay message too. What he's doing is not cool and I told him that. I'd report it, Joe.

marcusnieman said:
Same with my Bacchus Series Les Paul..... what are you playing these days? I always end up on a strat

Very interesting! Same thing has happened to me...

You think it's our hearing? :lol:

A couple of weeks ago I fired up the LP again after a few months, and I was like, crap, how did I ever play this???? It's ok now.

Re: This auction thing - if that guy has buyers remorse, at least he isn't the kind of person who fabricates some story about a small but critical problem with the guitar, and then charges you back through the dispute process.

Yeah, that pisses me off. His effusive description filled with sloppy sweet hyperbole sounds as if he has the guitar in has lap while he's describing it.

I guess it doesn't matter since he did buy it, Joe was paid for it.... it's just the slimey approach to reselling it - he obviously didn't buy it to play. If it were my guitar, I'd jump his *** for using my pictures and have eBay pull the auction.

marcusnieman said:
Yeah, that pisses me off. His effusive description filled with sloppy sweet hyperbole sounds as if he has the guitar in has lap while he's describing it.

I guess it doesn't matter since he did buy it, Joe was paid for it.... it's just the slimey approach to reselling it - he obviously didn't buy it to play. If it were my guitar, I'd jump his *** for using my pictures and have eBay pull the auction.

Yeah at this point I gave a stern email to him. That's all I wanted to do. Such a tool

Latest posts

Back