• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 1999 LS70F & BKP Emerald Set

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybone

Reaction score
Up for grabs:

1999 Tokai Love Rock LS70F (MIJ): 2 piece (close grained) mahogany back, 2 piece maple cap with a flame sycamore veneer & thin cream binding (including in the cutaway), mahogany '59 style neck, with correct 17 deg headstock angle & "open book" style headstock with replacement "bell" Truss Rod Cover (no additional holes drilled). In the rare Indigo Blue finish. Great sounding guitar, with plenty of weight to the tone.

Comes with chrome Gotoh hardware & chrome Gotoh MkII PAF pickups, hard case, cream scratchplate (now fitted), 4 spare control knobs and a nylon strap (Levy's IIRC) with Schaller Strap Locks fitted.

Couple of dings on the back of the guitar, which have been there since I bought it over 10 years ago.

?525.00 UK Only.

2012-07-03-078 by IcemanCometh2012, on Flickr

Bare Knuckle Pickups Emerald Matched Set: Chrome covered, Alnico V, Hot PAF style pickups, wax potted with 4 conductor wiring, bridge is 12k Ohm, neck is 10.5k Ohm. Some playing wear to covers, but sound fantastic with a real "classic rock" edge.

Comes in original box with all original box candy (pick/strings/warranty card & wiring guide).

?100.00 UK Only.

2012-11-04-176 by IcemanCometh2012, on Flickr

Skybone, I thought I saw you selling this beaut on,ahem ,another site!
Thought I reconised her- I bought your inkie. Still happy but I put a set of BKN Mules in her. Now she sings..
Still playing I hope -did I see you'd bought a Gibbo ?

The twins must be 4 now- good luck to you

ian

Alright mate, how's tricks?

I do regret selling that one, but it looks like it's found a seriously good home! Bet it does sound fantastic with those Mules in, the Emerald's sounded awesome in "Bluey".

Only get chance to play very, very infrequently now... too much other stuff to do! :roll: :lol: No Gibson purchase though, still think the Tokai's are far better value and give more VFM. Big shame is, I have to sell "Bluey". :(

Latest posts

Back