Just bagged a nice Goldstar, my first.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
Here tis.. looks like an nice Alder or ash bod:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7334803755&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Is this a decent price? looks to be in nice condition.

Hi Phantomlord ? very nice! All original too, with factory stamps to prove it :) . I think I saw that seller offering a blue 1983 Block Logo Goldstar at same time (with matching blue headstock) ? you didn?t fancy the blue one? Oh yes, price is excellent ... he set very reasonable BIN on both guitars ... very tempting, I resisted, but think you'll be glad you bought it :-? .

Ian.

thats beautiful man...
i assume u live in the uk...just think what guitar u cud get brand new for that price...anywhere in europe actually

chu71 said:
thats beautiful man...
i assume u live in the uk...just think what guitar u cud get brand new for that price...anywhere in europe actually

A whole heap of junk :D Now praying it gets here safely.

Actually i'm having a lot of luck as recently I also picked up a Dearmond/Guild M-75 second hand, in store for ?145! Another recommended and underpriced guitar

PHANTOMLORD said:
[
A whole heap of junk :D Now praying it gets here safely.

well i went to the shop yday to get some strings...

the korean version of prs se santana---820 eur
any epiphone gibson replica, korean...600-700 eur
frnder highway strat( lcaims to be american assenmbled)-850 eur, and it s a sh1t strat, seriously

was having a conversation on internet trading of guitars, and the shop owner was bitchin at me , cos i come up w3ith gtrs for set up that i buy in the internet. i told him for the price of that ****** prs i can get a maple fboard, ash body 20 yr old tokai, or even a couple of korean deans.... retail proces in europe are just a rip off period. they leave us no chance but to buy on the inet...even if we take the risk of being scammed or the gtr damaged during shipping.
eur retailers should really get a grip on reality...

Latest posts

Back