Im looking for a Love Rock--I live in the US

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehollx

Reaction score
Im lookinf to buy that main axe of mine Ill be playing for a while. Ive looked around at a few Tokai sites already. Ive seen a few models. Ive seent he 380 series guitars,w hich seem to go really expensive. I have also seen the NLS70F which I think I like a lot, excpet Im wondeirng if flames sycamore is worse than flame maple.

What guitars are Korean, and what are Japanese? Are Japanese models better? Do the Koren models have good quality control? I don't want a junk guitar. Im looking to spend around 55 or so on a guitar. What places can I order from.

Also, Im looking for the model with the thinnesy neck (distance from the fretboard to the back of the neck). Would the Custom clones (NLC70S) be the best for this?

Please help a confused kid out. I am willing to buy used, but I am not buying it for another month or so. Thanks a bunch.

Oh ok... That makes sense.
I can't help you much with your question, I just found this place a few weeks ago...

Love Rock LS70 is very good.I love mine.

Sycamore flame top feels good too.Not so flamed as you can hope,but take a look at its price.Very nice.

On 2002-03-28 01:44, stevehollx wrote:
Can anybody answer _any_ of my questions please?

I need some direction here.

What are the prices on them? Where did you get yours?

Oh, how thin is the neck also? Shold I go with the model that looks like the LP custom instead?

Latest posts

Back