• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai LS50 Reborn, 1978 / EU, World - new price! - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhfaktor

Reaction score
* SOLD *
For sale is my Tokai LS50 Reborn from 1978.
Nice BS - brown sunburst. Seems all original. Weights around 4,3 kg on my kitchen-scale.

Has some minor scratches, but is overall in a very good condition. Nice setup, frets are good, neck is straight. No breaks.
Comes in an original (heavy used) Tokai case that is still good for shipping and safe transport.

I would sell for 950,00 EUR with shipping for EU, or make me an offer (no trades, please).

I will send detailed pictures (serial-nr., neck, pots, tennon, scratches ... ) on demand.
Location is Slovenia / EU (so no extra costs/taxes for EU buyers). Extra 30 EUR for worlwide. PayPal is possible and I have 100% feedback on the well-known auction site.
I would prefer selling it to a forum member.

Kind regards,
Robert

The pickguard (not on the pictures) comes with the guitar, also the original strap buttons (installed are schaller security-locks).

New price: 950 euro.

Daddy like .......... is the hardware new ?? Or have you been shining it up after every play since 1978 ?? Love your guitar, just the kind of plaintop that does it for me. You are too far away for me to even consider putting in an offer though, shipping and customs would kill me.

You pay customs? I`ve shipped several guitars from Japan to Canada by postal service and there have never been customs to pay.

Only once have i not paid customs on a guitar coming from anywhere and it was marked as "for repair" and went through o.k. (thanks Wulfman). I get dinged for anything though, pickups etc. I must be red-flagged.

And you did a fine job repairing that guitar with the new pickups. :D

I've shipped a few to Canada as well but the experience is about 50/50 depending on what location. The problem is it is not consistent so sometimes you get hit, sometimes not.

Just got back from a month in Montreal but the time before that, 10 years ago, when I went home, I had 3 dismantled guitars in my hard shell suitcase...went very well, except in Toronto where they had problems so my suitcase didn`t come on the same flight I did, came on the next one an hour later...longest hour of my life...but it ended well. No customs or duty paid.

Just got back from a month in Montreal but the time before that, 10 years ago, when I went home, I had 3 dismantled guitars in my hard shell suitcase...went very well, except in Toronto where they had problems so my suitcase didn`t come on the same flight I did, came on the next one an hour later...longest hour of my life...but it ended well. No customs or duty paid.

Thanks for all the compliments.
The guitar has been preloved, I am the third owner (at least I believe so).
I bought it as a birthday gift for myself, but didn't have the time to play it properly.

Buying things from outside the EU - I always got hit and had to pay :roll:

New price: 950 incl. shipping for the EU.
Shipping worldwide is 30 EUR extra.

*I will only sell the case with the guitar.
PM me for questions or details (pictures etc.).

Latest posts

Back