• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Fenders for Tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Davis

Reaction score
I have some really nice Telecasters and a nice Strat for trade for a Japan Love Rock. A Goldtop would be great with Humbuckers.

Let me know what you have I have lots of pictures.

I replied to your earlier message but confirm it here. If you like Love Rocks you'll love mine - no Epiphoney headstock or "cut off" cutaway.

I bought the Tokai for ?599 last July with a Hiscox fitted case thrown in. I bought a pair of Seymour Duncan "Pearly Gates" zebras at the same time as I was told by the sharp salesman that they would be better than the PAFIIs. I can tell you that's absolute bollocks and the Tokai pickups are nearer to 1960s Gibson PAFs than the higher output but less interesting sounding Seymours. The Tokai originals are back on the guitar! (Want a pair of very expensive Seymours??)

I did, however, replace the machine heads with Kluson Vintage Tulips - a definite improvement on the Tokai machines.

I played a 1976 Telecaster in a studio last week and it gave me serious nostalgia. I WANT one. I guess Ive always been a Fender player at heart.

Regards

Brian

I sold all my Fenders so dont have any for trades anymore. But I have cash waiting for a nice Tokai GT or Flametop in the USA or an Orville by Gibson Les Paul.

Latest posts

Back