LS1000s on Ebay UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebar

Reaction score
At ?1075 each, are these LS1000 models worth it?

Any opinions on how they compare to a Gibson Les Paul Standard?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokai-Les-Paul-Ls1000-Anniversary-Models-/280974674632?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item416b654ac8#ht_500wt_1156

Thats the starting price, it's not the buy it now price so I doubt they would be selling for 2150 pounds. I've never played one so i can't really give you a proper opinion, but i would tend to believe they'd blow a Standard right out of the water but i'm partial to Tokai's so insert grain of salt as needed. I believe someone on another forum has one and he wants $1600 U.S. but that was awhile back. Hope that helps as i have no idea of the value of a Pound or Euro in any real sense. I don't like the fact that the seller has only sold 2 things and one was with negitive feedback. Anyone know this seller ???

I notice they didn't sell. Selling them as a pair seems a bit silly. I can understand wanting one. But two??

I've got one and they are very good indeed, so if these are relisted individually, they would be worth a look.

Its not number 6 because i've got it! ...and mines a lefty

Unless theirs two lots of 1 to 10 as there were 10 leftys made?

Outstanding guitars though

I have one, great guitar.
Serial numbers: from 1-100 for right hand LS1000 and 1-20 for left hand LS1000. So yes, serial numbers from 1-20 are the same for right and left hands LS1000.
Price is ok, new were around 2000 ?.

Latest posts

Back