Does anyone with a yahoo auctions japan account and can...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He says it's a MIJ ?piphone with one Seymour Duncan pick up. It's sold with a hard case. The electronic might have been upgraded.
There is some problems with the frets.

It is SG model of Epiphone/Epiphone. MADE IN JAPAN, and it is correct and made in on the back side of the head Japan because it is. It not is also the same as head of the house Gibson the shape of the head, and is Detatchabl but a set problem. Being possible to clarify is different when comparing it with the one made in South Korea present. Duncan's JB has adhered to rear (* Please note that the reception desk picking up doesn't adhere). Both the reception desk and rear Escastion has cracked under the present situation. I will put up a reflecting hard case to the photograph. The state considerably has feeling as you see. Because 9F has the sense of resistance at Chorking, I think that it peels off once and the do over again of bonding is necessary though there are floatages in 3F and 9F(Refer to the photograph) of the position mark and it is not in play because 3F is a little thing the obstacle under the present situation. Knobs also include peeling off of a lack and a top seal etc. , and things of the varieties have adhered to 1 piece. The grade seems to have been improved to the capacitor and the wiring material. Ringing of musical instruments is a very good, light guitars. Please see the self introduction column before the tender. Because it is an old thing, I hope in a no claim and a no return. Please read the successful bid notification that is ....Yahoo.. twining.. Oc after it makes a successful bid, and inform me of a necessary matter with mail. I present the report within 24 hours.

sneakyjapan, wow. Compliments. I?ve a job for you

Is it possible for you to translate for the forum this:

it is a part of this:

Anyhow, I assume, it is too much work. Just an inquiry. :oops:

I just used Global English to translate the text above. I already work 6 days a week... my time off is precious.
BUT...I`d wager there are some Japanese folks in your city, find a nice looking girl and ask her to help...what an ice breaker eh.
Actually...one of my PhD students is off to Germany for a year at the end of this month... he`s doing his doctorate at a uni here, I`m not his prefessor... and I teach a retired woman who has a son who lived in germany for years and she told me there are thousands of Japanese working in Germany... really, shouldn`t be a problem finding someone to help you...I just a dirty gaijin here and my Japanese is mediocre at best.

thanks a lot guys! hey sneaky japan where are you from?

would this guitar play fine if i just added a pickup in the neck position or will it take a lot of work for it to play right

Latest posts

Back