Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD: 1977 Yamaha SG1500 in great shape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrxplayer
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: SOLD: 1977 Yamaha SG1500 in great shape Reply with quote

SOLD

My "Gibson style" experiment is over (for the time being, of course). I'm more comfy w/ Fender style guitars.

Thus, am selling a wonderful example of Japanese craftsmanship. Instead of getting into the "it's just as good as" stuff, I'll instead say that guitar gets you into that wonderful Duane/Jimmy/Slash tone field well and for much less money than other big, set neck, mahogany, ebony fretbaorded alternatives.

It's hard to imaging a 35 YO guitar in better shape. But it's not mint.
* pickguard is slighly warped
* friction marks exist where the guitar headstock rested on a wall mounted guitar holder
* one very small scratch on back of neck
* 2-3 REALLY small dings that require effort to find.

Action is on the low side. Weight, well let's just say not so low.

Comes w/ OHSC in nice shape.

No trades please.

Two pics below, the rest here: http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/evanlerner/Yamaha%20SG1500/

$974 paypal'd and delivered CONUS. Less for cash or local (NJ/NYC) deal. PM or email me (jimicoltrane@gmail.com) w/ interest or questions or offers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: