Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hard Puncher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Hard Puncher Reply with quote

Thought I'd post this in here instead as it's the Bass section!!!

hello all,

I have a PB Hard puncher fender copy Tokai. It has been a great bass, with me for a long time over 15 years since i was about 15!

I was wondering if anyone would have an idea on age?

Serial Number is simply: 223096

I'd love to know amore about these period of P-Bass' as she's been a Gem.

Also, I started having my first problems with electrics. Tone Control will only allow Full treble sound and when tone is altered it basically acts as a volume knob! what does that sound like as a problem?! I have an orange drop replacement capacitor to try in it might help?

I was wondering what any of you guys would suggest in terms of electrics and specifying potential upgrade parts including pickups which might do justice to this guitar which i have a lot of affection for!

PS she's a sunburst
Hear it on this track:

www.reverbnation.com/ejpwalker

Also have pics of it to post but not sure how to put the pics in the threads, I'm on a mac...

Cheers

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: