EGF-2500 on Rinkya!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozgrecofanatic

Reaction score
Well well well....Alert your relatives and get an extension on your mortgage...An EGF-2500 has shown up on Rinkya...Moderately priced too!

http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-k153299543

Start bidding guys!

2500 has a quilted top, Dry-Z pickups and "2500" write under the truss rod cover.
Theses are the forerunner of Super Real 1200/1800.

villager said:
not an EGF, its an EG, and last time it was up it was listed as an EG-1200

so who knows...

Hmmm. I thought the "F" stood for "Flamed top" and that top looks pretty bloody flamed! Guess the buyer is arousing interest by claiming "not to know"......Sorry for the false alarm Mark!

ozgrecofanatic said:
villager said:
not an EGF, its an EG, and last time it was up it was listed as an EG-1200

so who knows...

Hmmm. I thought the "F" stood for "Flamed top" and that top looks pretty bloody flamed! Guess the buyer is arousing interest by claiming "not to know"......Sorry for the false alarm Mark!

only after 1980 when the egf designation started, before that they were all EG no matter what the top looked like !!!

villager said:
Juni41 said:
2500 has a quilted top, Dry-Z pickups and "2500" write under the truss rod cover.
Theses are the forerunner of Super Real 1200/1800.

if they exist !!!
Lol I really think they do.

http://www.geocities.jp/greco_oyazi1111/hp-4/hp-4_004.htm
hp-4004006.jpg

hp-4004005.jpg

hp-4004004.jpg

But we will probably never see one for sell ahah :)

not enough evidence for me, 2500 in marker pen in the rod cavity, anyone could have written that, when i see 2500 under the laquer in the pu cavity then i will believe it!!

That dusty white crumbly stuff is what I see in most of the pickup and electronics cavities of MIJ guitars. The pen marking certainly looks as if it has been there under the factory work.

Now would I spend a few thousand extra because of the number in the trussrod cavity? Ummm....

That is what I like to call Japan vintage pixie dust :D

Most just call it buffing compound...

Cali Girl said:
That dusty white crumbly stuff is what I see in most of the pickup and electronics cavities of MIJ guitars. The pen marking certainly looks as if it has been there under the factory work.

Now would I spend a few thousand extra because of the number in the trussrod cavity? Ummm....

What a horrible, horrible compound break. One of the worst I've seen, it looks like the whole back of the headstock came detached. Wouldn't touch it if it was an EGF-10000.

Cali Girl said:
What a horrible, horrible compound break. One of the worst I've seen, it looks like the whole back of the headstock came detached. Wouldn't touch it if it was an EGF-10000.

+2 ! Anybody understand the description ? Any word about the neck ?

t.olsen said:
Cali Girl said:

+2 ! Anybody understand the description ? Any word about the neck ?

8)

Greco EG-2500 manufactured 79 years? Custom-made Limited Edition

Mottled valuables wild tiger discount solid top! !

The official name is unknown.

● EG-1200 Vintage of special order and at that time, was released in the instrument KEY

EG-1200 specification was Haritora but are similar.

★ of veneer is a specification such as the EGF-1200 after
Rather than Haritora, you are using solid wood rare.

★ as shown in the image, at the time as a Les Paul type of domestic

The top of the highest peak of killer seems to be no more

Aura is the top of the 3D Flame stand out in the heather great tiger.

● grade, and price was determined by the attitude of the tiger eye of this era also solid wood.

★ body weight was normal at that time, of more than four kilometers,
here is valuable in the body weight of about 3.8kg and lightweight units. Guitar of the exhibition is real because it is super solid wood

It is assumed more expensive or custom-made equivalent to more than analogy if EGF-1800.

● I've never seen me so much even the tiger innocence of EGF-2500.

★ repair shop because it is pre-adjusted in March of this year

Neck warp, ginger, etc. I think that noise is no problem either.

(I hope the fine fine-tune individual)

● Serial NO H79XXX1 Limited Edition logo

● (measurement scales for home use) 3.8kg weight about

● solid body, lacquered maple top Solid ● Body top, mahogany back

Mahogany neck ● ● Jacaranda fingerboard 

● fret edge binding

● position mark white butterfly shell remaining 60-70% is subjective ● fret about

Anxious they may dent to low frets, etc.

Maintenance, etc., please use the lapping.

● 70s square foot cream PU DiMarzio PAF W

(By playing, bobbin of rear has been shaved off)

● custom-made orange drop capacitors Human Gear

(We also included condenser of genuine removed)

● the time spent replacing the bridge in good condition

● Tail piece mounting fixer Gibson replaced the stud type

(Also comes with original stud removed)

● H image generic case (beauty products)

● exchange such as the condenser has asked staff of the professional repair shop.

● It is not deep joint Deep joint from becoming mint collection is a series of 82 years. EG earlier, EGF Super Real is a normal joint.

● The impression of a handful of narrow to moderately grip of the neck is not usually in Malta.  

■ There is a weather check around the base of the head.

Visually from the outside have reached the xylem

Performance, strength because it does not stop at the painted surface,

There is no problem tuning in any way.

Used in the lacquer finished guitar of more than 30 years ago

Check out the weather is normally if.

★ Check the weather is not the body part of the neck joint "At the time, Mottled Most of the domestic traffic of guitar even though it is solid wood

Just get glimpses of what is in the viewing angle, super-real period

Mottled tiger in solid wood of flashy enough to surpass even the EGF-2500

I think lightweight body made of 79 years on the market first, and not further "

● aging and somewhat so we have 30 or more years Feeling, scratches, nicks, etc. because there check weather

I hope in the tender of the person who can guarantee a return NO NO NO cancellation claim.

● If you are looking for valuable Limited Edition line is not in the catalog do not miss it! !

● scarcity is high in only a few number was made slightly

In a rare gem not to meet you also very difficult to obtain in the future or will not?

8)

Don't forget...last time it was listed 2 years ago it sold for 180K and was listed as a solid topped 1200

Here are some of the pics I saved for those who are interested

7195931174_23b3c15e64_c.jpg
7195935914_91b3334ab2_c.jpg

7195935188_14804bdc8b_c.jpg
7195934078_ddcdac4b22_c.jpg

Back