buying tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokai1981

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New here to the forum and a huge Tokai lover :)

I'm from Belgium and i'm looking to buy a second Tokai.
A year ago i got an LS150 and i'm just in love with it. I got it second hand from someone near me but you hardly see them on the second hand market here. So i think my best shot is to get one of them from abroad, i'm thinking the UK.
Can anyone direct me to some good shops/sites besides ebay.co.uk.

Thanks you very much!

Greetings

Please check the finnish site for musicians also. There are quite many Tokais for sale at the moment. I hope that the finnish language is not a barrier for you ;-)

https://muusikoiden.net/tori/haku.php?keyword=Tokai&title_only=0&location=all&province=&city=&type=sell&price_min=&price_max=&category=1&with_image=0

Matti

Is there a reliable source in Japan where you can buy guitars? Has to be able to communicate in english or icelandic though. :lol:

My friend?s wife is from Japan and they are going to visit Japan this summer.

Sorry, don't intend to steal your thread Tokai1981. I think this question is of interest to both of us. How much would I have to pay for a Tokai LS80 or LS100 in good original condition?
In Europe?
In Japan?
In USA?

throstur said:
Sorry, don't intend to steal your thread Tokai1981. I think this question is of interest to both of us. How much would I have to pay for a Tokai LS80 or LS100 in good original condition?
In Europe?
In Japan?
In USA?

The best deals at the moment are in Europe, especially if you live in Europe, The Strength of the $ and Yen Vs the Euro + Import duty as well as the current buyers market with us Europeans all being broke!

Thanks bluesyrat,Villager's web site is an education all unto itself.Nice prime examples of mij guitars..plus if he tells you it is raining horses outside,it might be best to put some sugar cubes in your jacket pocket to feed them.

Back